Welcome to the PMI Global Diversity Community of Practice
The Global Diversity Community of Practice leverages the reach of PMI to promote the value and importance of diversity and inclusion in project management to all industries.
- Allows members to network and share project management knowledge as it relates to all aspects of diversity and inclusion, such as race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, geography, language, age, mental and physical abilities.
- Promotes inclusion in project management.
- Offers a concise, expansive and authoritative source of vital information to project managers of all roles and levels of expertise.
- Draws on the unique experiences and resources of its global membership.
- Provides a collaborative environment for like-minded professionals to examine topics of interest.
Community Council Leaders: Eberhard Balmaceda, Hannah Molette, and Karen Scott
What You're Missing: